Friday, December 9, 2011

Few Questions and answer = Mahua

Hi guys i am new to blog world, so starting with a small introduction..... here is few questions which describe mahua....


LAST TIME :
last hangout : last tuesday 6 dec..dilli's street food n dinner @ Karim's Purani dilli
last phone call : just half an hour ago to a most misterious person in this world.
Last time you cried : last night (8 dec 2011)

HAVE YOU EVER : 
Been depressed : Yes
Lost someone special : Yes :) *blush*blush*
Been drunk : yes with my gang 


MY COLOURS : 
Yellow
white
green-- someone's favourite now my favourite too
blue
infact all colours xcpt BLACK..my world is so colourful


LOVE TO :
smile
shop
write
winters-- specially delhi's winter
dance in rain


IDEA of PERFECT DATE
a cup of tea/coffee in peacful place.


ABOUT LOVE LIFE 
Oops >>> its complicated :P :P



BELIEVES IN
myself

God 
Angels


SOMETHINGS I JUST CRAZY FOR :
beautiful sunset
sunrise
night in terrace with a someone special
anytime Strawberry crush icecream :) :)


RIGHT NOW :
@ my desk
Eating : roasted peanuts
litenting to Zee news 

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world
    actually i have been a silent reader
    but ur idea and writing style forced me to write comment on ur awsm post, so now u r a luckiest blog writer;) all d best Mahua. Keep bloging

    ReplyDelete